7.26.2010

I'm still here.......

and baking away........ Whew! It's been such a busy busy busy past 6 months! I know that I haven't been very good at posting pictures. We had a little camera mishap, so I went about 5+ months without one (I'm definitely the kind of person that waits to get something that I absolutely adore, and (blame my parents for this, but.....) I have the mentality of: "Save up and get what you really really want instead of just purchasing something to fill the void. You end up wasting $$, in my opinion...)- So.... I have been using my sister's camera for the past 6 months and been taking pictures, but haven't been so great at updating this blog. I do give it up to the people out there that update their blogs every single day. It's HARD work! I promise that I am going to do a better job at keeping this updated.... :)

Below are some pictures of cakes that I have done over the past 6 months or so..... These are about 1/10 of the actual # of cakes that I've done, but I figured that I would put some up!

Don't forget to order your cakes for your special occasion! It's NEVER too early to go ahead & get it marked off your To-Do List, and ensure that I am available! Dates get booked fast!!!














































No comments:

Post a Comment